First Post.

 

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!


Hey! Hi! Hope you are doing good. I'm glad your here. I would like to thank you for spending your valuable time on this blog. This blog is...., no...This blog tells you....., not the word......This blog..... Hold on!

                                                  How To Say Hello in 10 Languages | Lingoda - Online Language School

See, I had a trouble with speaking about the blog. A few years ago I had trouble introducing myself to a stranger. I couldn't speak to anyone with confidence. I was, as people like to call us, an Introvert. I was quiet, reserved and thoughtful and always avoided interactions and conversations with others. But that's not how you survive or as I like to say, conquer life. Over the years I've been able to overcome all my fears and conquer life.How you ask? This blog is the answer. Here, I will be your personal trainer, guiding you up those stairs of fear to reach the stage where you can conquer life. 
I'm rooting for you with all my heart! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your ex wasn't right for you!

Values more than Hobbies