Totally In Sync!

                            Be In Sync! 
                         

When you think of the most important team in your life, who do you think of? Maybe it's your school basketball/cricket team or your group formed for a college presentation. Or, maybe it's your family, the people who support you through thick and thin and know just how weird you truly are. Not the cute weird, the real weird😌. But while these teams are all important, none of them are as important as the team that we have within us. This is the team that governs our happiness, consciousness and productivity. Wondering who all are there in that 'Inner Team'? Let me introduce them to you. But,........ In Style!
Drum roll please!...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Introducing the star cast of your Inner team. 
Up first, weighing around 1.5 KGS, wearing a fabulous thinking cap, please give it up for your MIND!!

Up next, weighing 1 KG more than before you ate lunch and the only player on the team that has scored any physical points in the game, give it up for your BODY! 

Lastly, weighing Zero physical grams but feeling like a ton, the inspiration for the entire genre of American music, give it up for your SOUL!!

I'll wait a minute for the crowd to settle down....
So, before conquering life, conquering your mind, body and soul and training them to work as a team allow you to align your thoughts, actions and emotions. This alignment will not only give you genuine happiness, but also boost your productivity. After all, when a team works together, it can achieve great things. But if even one member of the team doesn't cooperate, the entire team will become inefficient and disagreeable. Think of the mind, body and soul as members of a group project. You get the highest marks when everyone does an equal amount of work. As soon as one person pulls the "My system's not working" line, the entire project suffers.
Well, if the thought of having little team members inside yourself terrifies you, then think of yourself as a machine! 
Let me give you an example , imagine you're driving your car and you turn the steering wheel left, but the wheels end up turning right.When you step on the brakes, the car accelerates.If all the parts of a machine aren't working together, it will fail in performing a task. The best result comes from a well-oiled machine. That's why, you need to make your mind, body and soul a well-oiled, functional machine that allows you to perform your best. All of them need to be in sync. If your thoughts, actions and emotions are not all in line, then your team is not in sync. Now that's an indication for you to make some changes.
When people ask me if I'm dating, I instantly reply, "No!" I'm a very bad boyfriend. That's because artificial women don't exist and Ariana Grande doesn't know I exist 🙄.


I discovered I was a bad boyfriend when I realized that my team wasn't in sync during my last relationship. When we would argue about me not giving enough attention or time, I would reply, " That is ridiculous!  OF COURSE I CARE ABOUT YOU! " Okay, now here's the thing, though I FELT like I cared about her and I SAID that I care about her, but I never ACTED like I cared about her. I kept prioritizing other things above her, and that's why my body wasn't in sync with my mind and soul. My machine wasn't able to produce the Love and Dedication required for a successful relationship. Later on we ended things, because we knew something was not right. My team didn't agree about the relationship which led to our break up.But it did agree about my education. Doing an overnight revision INSTEAD of having a conversation with my girlfriend was something all my team members agreed on. I said I would study, I felt like studying and then I studied. When I realized that my team was in alignment regarding my education, I realized I wasn't ready to prioritize a relationship. Your team is there to help you make life's toughest decisions. 

The next time you do something, pay attention to the feeling you have afterward. If you feel guilty about your actions, chances are your team is not in sync. If you regret saying something, chances are you're not in sync.

So, listen to your mind. Work with your body. Feel with your soul. Be in sync. Be so N'sync that when you leave a room, you say, "Baby, bye bye"

 Okay Bye! 😂






Comments

  1. Thank you so much for introducing us to a mighty team which all of us possess and unfortunately we were oblivious of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your ex wasn't right for you!

First Post.

Values more than Hobbies