Just blending in!

             You are a chameleon!
                       

You must be completely furious that I blatantly called you a chameleon. You, a chameleon? How dare I ? You should challenge me to a fight. How dare I compare you with an animal, ( a reptile to be more precise..) that blends into it's surroundings. Well, the truth is that your surroundings will definitely have an impact on you. How you feel, how you think and how you behave will mostly depend upon your surroundings. Let me ask you something, Have you ever felt optimistic in a room full of pessimistic people? Have you ever ordered a non-veg combo meal when your having lunch with a couple of Vegetarian friends?( That would get really awkward😅). So what does that mean? 
That means that you need to create an environment where an Amitastic person can grow and thrive.

Right now I am being super productive, writing a blog and feeling happy. Why? Because I've created a positive environment for myself that encourages positivity and creativity. My desk looks like a unicorn threw up on it.
Don't take me wrong, it's not messy. It's colorful. My desk is usually filled with colorful highlighters, pens of different colours, sharp and attractive pencils, neatly wrapped DOMS erasers and many more stuff. All of them are neatly arranged. This desk is my workplace and for some reason, this neat and assorted stuff which is colorful, inspires me to work my hardest and be creative AF while putting a smile on my face😊.

Creating a physical environment that makes you feel motivated is something that is completely in your control. Whether it's the artwork in your room or your phone's wallpaper or the colour of your stationary, like me , your surroundings will make a difference. You have to recognize it. I am obsessed with bright neon colours. They make me feel warm and fuzzy. Usually my dad shops for my clothes, so my closet is filled with dull and boring clothes.( Sorry Daddy😅) But, for over a year, my dad just gives me his wallet and I go shopping, so I've pretty much colored my wardrobe.


Aside from minor things like clothes, sometimes you have to make better decisions in life to create a better environment for yourself. Surround yourself with whatever makes you happy. If your happy, you will be inspired. Identify those elements that make you happy and strap them to you tight! 
It is your job to create the best possible environment for yourself and not anyone else's. It's your goal, your ambition and your life, therefore it's your job.
Don't be a chameleon, be you!


Bye!!


                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your ex wasn't right for you!

First Post.

Values more than Hobbies